- Maintain Association assessment ledger balances.
- Coordinate and oversee invoice or coupon billing to each Association member on monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis, as applicable.
- Collection and deposit of assessments into Association bank account insured by the FDIC.
- Preparation of monthly and year-end financial statements including preparation of supporting financial reports which are delivered to each Board member via email in Adobe PDF format, or via website, if applicable.
- Maintain and update detailed accounts receivable records including aging reports.
- Maintenance of Association bank account.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of annual budget under guidance of the Association Board.
- Preparation and approval of disbursements in accordance with the terms of approved vendor contracts, the approved budget or the Board.
Tax and Association Reporting Requirements
- Preparation of IRS Form 1099 for vendor payments.
- Coordinate the preparation and filing of Federal and State tax returns.
- Upon Board Request, coordinate the preparation and filing of the Annual Report required by the FL Dept. of State.
- Coordination of financial audit and reviews by independent CPA as required by Florida Statutes or requested by the Board.